Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 7 company sites in 5 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia, Sweden and Spain). Each Business Unit has its specialization. We are One Ardena Group. We currently have over 480 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you this is the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge. Grow and develop with us.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, we are looking for an operator to our production team.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Production in our manufacturing areas according to pre-approved procedures following cGMP standards.
- Performing in-process controls.
- General maintenance and cleaning of equipment after use.
- Preparation of batch production records.
- Investigation of deviations within the production department.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will work independently or in a team on the assigned tasks.
- The equipment you will be working with is mainly preparative liquid chromatography.
- You will report to the Production Manger.
- You will work closely together with skilled and experienced colleagues.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a high school education.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written as well as spoken)
We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
FURTHERMORE, IT IS GOOD IF YOU
- Speak Swedish fluently
- Have knowledge of GMP
- Have experience from similar work
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio.
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues.
- Open, straightforward but also caring culture.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Wellness allowance
Working hours are 8 hours plus lunch, between 8-17.
The position is a permanent position starting with a 6 month trial period.
The application deadline is set to the 1st of July, but interviews can be held earlier so do not wait with submitting your application.
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Einārs Paass, email: email@example.com .
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.