Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of about 480 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, we are looking for an Associate Scientist within QC.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Are you working in Quality Control today and want to join a great team with varied QC tasks? In Ardena Södertälje we work in all phases of pharmaceutical development, which provides a dynamic work environment with a great variety of projects.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will run analyses by HPLC/UPLC, GC, IR and Karl-Fisher.
- You will perform quality control of raw materials, intermediates and end products.
- You will perform in-process control analyses.
- You will independently generate precise, reliable and reproducible data in a timely manner.
- You will perform out of specification investigations and writing analytical errors.
- You will issue Certificate of Analysis for non-GMP and GMP materials.
- You will write GMP documentation such as SOP:s, CAPA:s and deviations.
- You will actively identify items of improvement and participate in implementation.
- You will be responsible to assure delivery against project timelines.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE
- You have a university degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or similar.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You like to learn and develop yourself.
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset, and you can handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written as well as spoken).
IT IS BENEFICIAL IF
- You have previous experience from work in a cGMP environment.
- You have a couple of years of relevant experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have previous experience from LC and/or GC analyses and analytical instrumentation.
- You are a creative thinking and pro-active person.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills.
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio.
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues.
- Open, straightforward but also caring culture.
- We are true to our values.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- A generous wellness allowance (Friskvård).
Please submit your application no later than the 21st of November. We will hold interviews continuously, so do not wait with your application.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.