Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 6 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Oss, we are looking for a
Production Team Lead Nanomedicines
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will lead a team of Production Scientists for the (cGMP) manufacturing of nanomedicines for our customers. The Production Team Lead is responsible for the preparation, coordination and execution of manufacturing activities.
You act as a people manager for your production team members and as such manage the resource allocation. Together with the Production Team Leads API, as well as the Project Leads and Process Leads PR&D nanomedicines, you arrange the planning of manufacturing facilities and equipment.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the on-time preparation, coordination and execution of (cGMP) manufacturing of nanomedicines, together with team members
- You will take up the roll of line manager of a team of Production Scientists within the Nanomedicines Business Unit
- You ensure that the required regulations are followed and implemented for the (cGMP) manufacturing of nanomedicines, to safeguard the delivery of bulk drug products that meet the required quality standards
- You are responsible for the HSE compliant execution of the manufacturing processes of your production team
- You will review and approve batch production records, pre- and post execution
- You make sure the know-how and expertise to execute (cGMP) manufacturing of nanomedicines is and remains up to date
- You will closely work together with colleagues in process R&D, analytics, project management, facility management, QA and HSE
- You will report to the Director Process R&D and Manufacturing Nanomedicines
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest developments and insights.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a BSc or MSc in chemistry, molecular life sciences or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of pharma working experience, of which 3 years in a team lead role
- You have extensive experience with pharmaceutical development and manufacturing of materials for pre-clinical to phase I/II/III. You are familiar with early phase GMP, quality and regulatory standards that are applicable for manufacturing activities. Knowledge of nanomedicines is greatly appreciated.
- You have strong scientific, technical, organizational, and coaching skills
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday a year
- Fruit & Fitness possibilities.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.