Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, we are looking for an Analytical Chemist for the role as Scientist in Analytical Development.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will develop analytical methods for testing of raw materials, intermediates and API:s.
- You will validate analytical methods to be used for GMP analysis of material for clinical studies.
- You will prepare analytical methods or reports on the result from analytical method development.
- You will write and review validation protocols, data and reports.
- You will participate in writing specifications.
- You will transfer analytical methods to the Quality Control group.
- You will qualify and implement pharmacopeia methods.
- You will collaborate with customers and other colleagues from R&D, manufacturing, quality control and quality assurance as to advance projects through development.
- You will be responsible to assure delivery against project timelines.
- You will be involved laboratory design, method transfer and instrument relocation in the team expansion.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a university degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or similar.
- You have previous experience from method development and/or method validation.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience from work with chromatography.
- You have good knowledge/experience of working with analytical instrumentation, qualification procedures and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Chromeleon Chromatography Data Software is a merit.
- Previous experience with IR or KF analysis is a merit.
- You have experience from working in a cGMP/GLP environment.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- You like to learn and develop yourself.
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset and you can handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written as well as spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills.
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio.
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues.
- Open, straightforward but also caring culture.
- We are true to our values.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- A generous wellness allowance (Friskvård).
Please submit your application no later than the 22nd of August.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.