We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are always looking for experienced scientists in Drug Product and Drug Development.
Have you not found what you are looking for?
This could be because we currently do not have a job opening posted which matches your qualifications. This does not mean that there are no possibilities. We are happy to explore together with you, when you are a qualified scientist, what your possibilities of a career at Ardena are. So please apply via the open application job with a clear motivation letter and explanation about what kind of job you would like. Where you think you can add value.
Or you are exploring possibilities, thinking about the next step in your career, but are not yet certain which step this should be and your profile resembles the qualifications set out below, please apply and we are happy to discuss options with you.
You can connect with us, receive regular updates and wait until we do have the right opportunity for you to apply. Or you can write an open application. We make it easy for you, just use the apply button below.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a Bachelor, Master or PHD degree in Pharma or Chemistry
- You preferably have 3 to 5 relevant experience years in Life sciences, specifically in either Drug Product or Drug Development
- You feel comfortable in an international, dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written as well as spoken)
- You have a residency and work permit and live in the European Union
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.