Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services. We strongly believe that our multidisciplinary approach can accelerate the drug development and approval process. By seamlessly integrating our services, we’re able to better mitigate development risks and ultimately reduce time-to clinic.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 7 company sites in 5 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia, Sweden and Spain). In recent years we have taken over several other organizations which are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have approximately 480 people working for us. We have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years and we have the ambition to continue this growth.
The Ardena business unit in Oss is specialized in chemical process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. For this Business Unit we are looking for a
Supply Chain Manager (FT)
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You are responsible for the supply of materials in order to meet project timelines. You will address delivery clashes and arrange alternative solutions. You will coordinate shipments of critical, Ardena manufactured, products.
As Supply Chain Managers you will closely work with Production, Process R&D and QA.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and secure delivery of critical materials for production
- Arrange alternative supply in case of delivery issues
- Identify commonly used production materials and arrange continuous supply
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Setup supplier agreements
- Outsourcing of starting materials
- You will coordinate shipments
- You will be joining the material management team and will report directly to the Director Facilities and Material Logistics.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (or in Logistics/Supply chain management with extensive experience within chemical industry)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- You have experience in supply chain management
- You have experience with supplier agreements
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You are pro-active, pragmatic and customer focused
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
- You like to learn and develop yourself
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Fruit & Fitness possibilities
- The office is easy to reach by public transport
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Kees-Jan Booy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0614806316
Ready to apply? send us your cv and motivation letter via our website ardena.com/careers
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.