Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of about 480 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Employer brand and Talent acquisition manager!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As this is a new position within the HR department you have a lot of freedom to create the role. Although we have some ideas about what a Employer Brand & Talent acquisition manager does. We are looking for a self propelling go getter to join our team!
- In this Corporate and very International role, you support all of Ardena's locations & business units with their recruitment and employer branding efforts.
- You develop an Employer brand plan and annual recruitment plan together with the Business and the Sales & Marketing team.
- You decide on which career events and Bio/ Life sciences events to participate and represent Ardena. You actively initiate networking events, such as nurturing campaigns speed dating, site tours, invitations to career days.
- You decide which platforms and social media channels to use to expand our network. You maintain the Ardena career site and Linked-in job page
- You have the responsibility for campus recruitment. You establish and expand relationships with Universities in graduation programs. Internally you work together with our scientists to deliver presentations and courses at University, to give students more insight in Ardena and the career possibilities.
- You establish a preferred supplier list and global contracts with agencies and negotiates the best conditions.
- You pro-actively search and approach interesting candidates who match the profiles of our vacancies.
- You make sure that every candidate experience is a great one.
- After successful hiring process, you make sure together with the hiring manager that the onboarding of the new employee goes smoothly.
- Internally you make sure that our colleagues are involved in the recruitment processes and you are also involved with internal and international mobility to enhance the development and career possibilities for our employees
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest developments and insights in the recruitment & branding field, local culture and legislation and benchmarks
- You will report to the Head of People
- You will closely work together with all your International HR colleagues, BU directors, the hiring managers, and the Sales & Marketing team
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (Economics, Marketing, HR, Business Administration)
- You have at least 5 relevant experience years in Talent acquisition and/or Employer branding, preferably in life sciences
- You have international recruitment experience
- You know how to work with an ATS, recruitment system
- You are adapt to new methods of data analytics, pro- active developing a talent pool. You have good analytical skills
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You come with new ideas and solutions, you are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English and at least one other European language (written as well as spoken). The ability to speak & write Dutch, Spanish or Swedish is a big plus!
- You are willing to travel mainly inside Europe 25- 35% of the time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
- Fruit & Fitness possibilities
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.