Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 7 company sites in 5 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia, Sweden and Spain). Each Business Unit has its specialization. We are One Ardena Group. We currently have over 480 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Assen The Netherlands, we are looking for an
Project Manager Mass spectrometry- LC-MS/MS
WHAT YOU WILL WORK WITH
Ardena Bioanalysis (Assen, the Netherlands) is a highly specialized and innovative organization that offers a full range of bioanalytical services from drug discovery research up to phase IV clinical studies. In our recently expanded and renovated GLP compliant laboratory our mission is state-of-the-art quantitative analysis of all types of drug compounds, their metabolites, as well as biomarkers in biological matrices using LC-MS/MS, ligand binding assays and flow cytometry.
The expertise of our enthusiastic team of over 85 highly educated bioanalytical scientists varies from small molecules to proteins including antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, oligonucleotides, and vaccines.
Ardena is a knowledge driven organization. An enthusiastic highly qualified team collaborates in a professional and informal atmosphere.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Project Manager you will organize and manage bioanalytical studies using LC-MS/MS as the main analytical technique. Ensuring that this work is performed in compliance with the GLP and GCP regulations is of utmost importance. Furthermore, writing of study plans and study reports is part of this function. You will maintain a close contact with our customers. In addition, you will team up with other Project Managers, lab management, and technicians to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a MSc or PhD degree in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy, (Bio)Chemistry or Biology
- You have experience with the development of bioanalytical methods using LC-MS/MS (preferably both small and large molecules)
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are comfortable in stressful situations
- You are quality and result orientated
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Dutch (preferably) & English
- You have good coaching skills
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Melloney Dröge (email: email@example.com) or Francesco Bonardi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tel: 0031 592 344211.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.