Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 7 company sites in 5 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Latvia, and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 400 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow, and develop with us.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Assen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Technician Immunochemistry - Ligand Binding Assays.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK
Ardena Bioanalysis (Assen, the Netherlands) is a highly specialized and innovative organization that offers a full range of bioanalytical services from drug discovery research up to phase IV clinical studies. In our recently expanded and renovated GLP compliant laboratory our mission is state-of-the-art quantitative analysis of all types of drug compounds, their metabolites, as well as biomarkers in biological matrices using LC-MS/MS, ligand binding assays and flow cytometry.
The expertise of our enthusiastic team of over 90 highly educated bioanalytical scientists varies from small molecules to proteins including antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, oligonucleotides, and vaccines.
Ardena is a knowledge driven organization. An enthusiastic highly qualified team collaborates in a professional and informal atmosphere.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a technician in the laboratory you will be involved in the development and validation of new bioanalytical methods using immunoassays as the main analytical technique. Also the analyses of biological study samples and data processing is part of the job. Ensuring that this work is performed in compliance with the GLP and GCP regulations is of utmost importance. Because you will also assist our Project Managers during the preparation of the final reports, you will be involved in the complete process from the beginning until the end. Furthermore, performing various laboratory related tasks like the maintenance and validation of instruments and maintaining and improving our GLP Quality System is also part of this function. In addition, you will team up with your colleagues in the lab, Project Managers and your Team Lead to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a BSc degree in a biomedical (related) field
- You have (preferably) multiple years of hands-on experience with the development of bioanalytical methods for large molecules and biomarkers
- You have experience with GMP/GLP quality systems
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are comfortable in stressful situations
- You are quality and result orientated
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Dutch (preferably) & English
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly international developing and growing company with an interesting services, product, and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
If you like to have more information about the vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Mark Boterman, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0031 592 344211.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button