This position is exclusively handled by Mantell Associates.
For further information and details, please reach out to to Ramona Joita-Asprei on +44 203 778 0090 or email ramona.joita-asprei@mantellassociates.
Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
- Proactively, creatively, and persistently develop the Bioanalytics customer pipeline by engaging in conversations with emerging, qualified, biotech/biopharmaceutical companies and CROs.
- Leverage deep insight into the bioanalysis markets to provide support, guidance, and advice to Ardena’s leaders that optimize market development and growth.
- Develop and execute work proposals and engage in proactive sales and marketing activities to promote Ardena’s offerings and foster strong business relationships.
- Develop relationships with decision-makers, identify prospective projects, present Ardena’s capabilities and expertise, and advance the conversation.
- Lead the way in generating business revenue and contributing to the growth of Ardena’s bioanalysis business unit.
- PhD/Master’s degree (preferably in biology, chemistry, pharmacy, or biotechnology)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar function (preferably in a CRO or a clinical background)
- Proven success in a Business Development/Sales role within Life Sciences
- Deep understanding of bioanalytical services (including PK method development, validation and sample analysis for both small and large molecules; immunogenicity of biologicals; biomarker analysis; flow cytometry and cell-based assays; drug discovery; logistic services) and bioanalytical techniques (including LC-MS/MS, ligand binding assays, flow cytometry).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package