Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
The Business Unit in Oss specializes in chemical process and analytical development, and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Oss we are looking for a
Synthetic Organic chemist (PhD) to strengthen our API team (FT)
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You will independently and in teams work on Process R&D of APIs. Daily activities include performing experimental work in the lab, writing of updates/reports and participating in customer calls. After some time, taking on full project management and supervise other (associate) scientists is possible.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects
- You will closely work together with colleagues in analytics, manufacture and QA
- You will develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills
- You will report to a Team Leader API
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a PhD degree in organic synthesis and extensive synthetic experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical development and cGMP is an added value
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
- You have good coaching skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
- Fruit & Fitness possibilities
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, other professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.