Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium (Gent), The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Oss, Assen), Sweden (Södertalje), Latvia (Riga) and Spain (Pamplona). Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, we are looking for an IT Officer.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and administer tickets in the IT helpdesk;
- Provide IT support;
- Maintain all local IT hardware and software;
- Manage the local network;
- Manage the local VoIP solution;
- Manage mobile phones;
- Create and maintain backups with Veeam;
- Takes care of data integrity;
- Takes care of GxP documentation (if applicable);
- Management of IT security;
- Administration and implementation of the Active Directory;
- Manage contacts with local IT specialists;
- Manage local printers.
- And more...
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a BSc degree in a relevant field of education or equivalent working experience
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Swedish & English (written as well as spoken)
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open, straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.