Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Amsterdam, specialized in solid-state of pharmaceuticals we are looking for an Intern to develop an analytical method
THE PROJECT YOU WILL WORK ON
The aim of this internship is to do the method development on a new UPLC-CAD. It concerns setting up an assay for quantifying counterions of pharmaceutical salts (small molecules). The main challenge lies in setting up a robust method that is still accurate enough to determine the stoichiometry of the salt while a limited amount of material (milligrams) is available. It is a very analytically oriented internship in the pharmaceutical industry for which working accurately is very important.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You are studying for a BSc degree in analytical chemistry or molecular life sciences
- You are looking for a graduation internship in the pharmaceutical industry of at least 6 months
- You have training in analytical chemistry
- You are interested in physical chemistry
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- Interns are compensated with 250EUR per month gross
- Starting date early September 2021
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button