Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, Sweden, we are looking for a senior Finance Officer.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all accounting related activities, including fiscal and legal declarations. You will work in close collaboration with Corporate Finance and with existing local specialists.
- Be the first point of contact regarding financial matters for your business unit.
- Perform monthly closings. You will check, control and reconcile both balance sheet and income statement.
- Be the first point of contact for our local financial auditor.
- Implement and sustain scalable administrative procedures that generate reliable financial information required by both local management and Corporate Finance.
- Comply with the finance control environment established at group level. You will actively and continuously look for procedural improvements in order to sustain financial data quality and integrity.
- Ensure proper follow-up of capital expenditures during the whole investment cycle.
- Assist the business unit manager in gathering monthly KPI information.
- Help with the implementation of a new group ERP system at your business unit.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- You have a BSc or higher degree in finance or accounting.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You like to learn and develop yourself.
- You are a pro-active person that takes ownership.
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and you are able to meet deadlines.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Swedish and English (written as well as spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
Please submit your application before June 7th.
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Annette Roos, email: email@example.com
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Agency calls will not be appreciated.