Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
We are looking for a Corporate IT Director with an office base either in Gent (B) or Oss (NL)
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Cloud implementation
- ERP implementation
- LIMS implementation
- Harmonization of processes (M&A, security)
- Eliminate reprocessing between countries/units.
- Further develop analytics and BI-reporting throughout organization for fact-based decision taking.
- HR System
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Applications
- Application development & implementation (transactional software tools)
- Monitor availability, security and compliance
- First- & second-line support (IT service desk)
- You manage the IT budget and you have the mandate and hiring/firing accountability in order to optimize your team (within budget framework that has been decided together with the CEO/CFO/Head of People)
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and build your team
- Make sure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You are pragmatic and an open communicator
- You have several years experience as an IT director in a scale up, working in a Matrix Multiple country organization
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest developments and insights
- You will report to the CEO
- You will closely work together with the ELT, BU directors in for all Business Units globally, cross department, crossborder, external relations
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
This recruiting process is lead by our recruitment partner AMON. www.amon.be
For more information and application we advise you to go directly via the site of Amon Corporate IT Director @ Ardena - Amon
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.