Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Each Business Unit has its specialization. The organizations specialties are complementary to each other and created One Ardena Group. We currently have over 320 people working for us and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years. We are ambitious! For you the possibility to expand and transfer your knowledge, grow and develop with us.
For the Ardena DDM Business Unit based in Ghent (Belgium), we are looking for a
Associate Scientist - Production
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Ardena Gent guides a worldwide portfolio of customers through the processes of formulation and analytical development and the manufacturing and labeling of early-phase clinical materials according to GMP appropriate standards.
The main role of the Associate Scientist - Production is to conduct small-scale GMP manufacturing operations under the guidance of senior scientific staff. You will manufacture different pharmaceutical dosage forms such as capsules, tablets, granules, solutions, suspensions, gels, creams, ointments, etc.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmaceutical laboratory techniques or secondary school pharmaceutical assistant
- Experience is a plus, not a necessity
- Stress resistant and a “can-do” mentality
- An attention to detail while working accurate & precise
- Ability to both work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records and follow instructions
- Ability to follow procedures reliably and consistently and ability to recognize and escalate relevant issues as appropriate
- Good command of the English language
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 32 days holiday a year
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Stijn Maertens, email: HR@ardena.com, Tel: +32 9 267 65 00
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.